Successful and dynamic organizations are adapting to ever-changing trends. However, many still have a complex web of regulations, procedures, practices and societal issues that inhibit their abilities to respond to and benefit from new opportunities. Developing team leaders can involve the resolution of tough issues and the understanding of complex organizational dynamics, that require knowledge, skill, sensitivity, experience applied through good facilitation.
The curriculum was developed with the assistance of the professionals and other collaborative institutions that have achieved great successes to ensure that it meets the needs of participants.
- Developing collaborative and supportive climate.
- Grow abilities to apply team processes for both projects and routine activities;
- Create an understanding of various individual contributions;
- Appreciating individual and group decisions processes.
- Develop effective communication networking strategies
Directorate level personnel, senior and middle level project administrators in government agencies and parastatals; divisional heads and departmental heads.
Location: Dubai, UAE; Banjul Gambia; Johannesburg, South Africa